Edit and configure your customers registration form
This expansion lets you integrate any web-form created with WebForms in customer registration process.
Add more forms to customer account area
Add unlimited forms to customer account easily and configure it on groups basis.
What exactly does this expansion:
- New! Additional account forms in customer area
- New! CMS widget to register customer from any CMS page
- New! Different registration forms for each user group(e.g. wholesalers, retailers registration forms etc)
- Integrates desired web-form in customer registration page and Onepage checkout
- Alternates customer account form so that customer can edit entered data
- Alternates admin customer edit page (Account Information tab) so that administrator can edit customer data
- Alternates Magento customer API so custom fields are easily accessible
- Turns on/off captcha for registration page
- Turns on/off captcha for checkout page
How you can use it:
- Add and organize customer fields
- Stop spam bots from registering on your site
- Set up registration surveys
- Let customers upload identity verification document scans on checkout
(WebForms Professional Edition required for this feature)
- New! Configure each customer group to have its own set of additional fields
- New! Change registration url
- New! Add additional forms to customer accounts
- And much more
Note that for File upload functions you will need WebForms Professional Edition installed in your system.
If you use third party checkout module
Be sure to check "Installation service" so we can configure and add templates for your checkout. Otherwise WebForms won`t be integrated in your checkout.
- Magento 1.3+
- WebForms Professional(recommended) or Community Edition
- Excellent extension / Excellent supportReview by Remi
Everything was so easy to install and configure that we can't count the benefits we made by buying this extension : we saved time and money for sure.
The support is just perfect since they answer by night within less an hour.
Excellent work here by MageMe, and also excellent support.
Thanks again (Posted on 8/30/13)