HUBSPOT® CRM INTEGRATION
ADD-ON FOR WEBFORMS PRO 3
Community, Enterprise, Cloud
Integrate WebForms 3 - Magento 2 Custom Form Builder with the popular CRM.
Required product: WebForms Pro
- Create Contacts And Companies
- Connect Forms To Hubspot Ticketing
- Map To Standard Or Custom Properties
- Assign Pipeline / Status / Priority
A quick glance at frontend and backend functions.
Generate HubSpot CRM leads from contact forms submissions. Map custom Magento 2 form fields to HubSpot CRM data attributes.
- Create HubSpot CRM contact object out of the submission
- Choose the contact owner for each form
- Configure the default lifecycle stage for each form
- Configure the default lead status for each form
- Map to any standard or custom HubSpot CRM contact attributes
Create HubSpot CRM company records from custom forms data. Map custom Magento 2 form fields to HubSpot CRM company attributes.
- Create HubSpot CRM company object out of the submission
- Map to any standard or custom HubSpot CRM company attributes
Configure custom forms to create new tickets in HubSpot service section.
- Create HubSpot CRM ticket object out of the submission
- Map to any standard or custom HubSpot CRM ticket attributes
- Configure the pipeline for each form
- Configure default ticket status for each form
- Configure new ticket priority for each form
- Select new ticket source for each form
Map custom fields to HubSpot CRM lead attributes.
- Map contact attributes to form fields.
- Map company attributes to form fields.
- Map ticket attributes to form fields.
- Map any standard or custom HubSpot CRM attribute.
You have 2 options to install the plugin:
- Use sFTP program to copy files from zip archive to your server
- Use Composer to install package from our private repository
100% open source
The plugin comes 100% in open code and doesn’t have any encoded or obfuscated files.
Some words from real customers.
Aug 31 2023
- Fix: support for HubSpot entity properties that don't have groups assigned.
- PHP 8.1 compatibility.
Jun 15 2022
- Initial release.
Frequently Asked Questions
The license allows activation of the plugin within one production Magento instance with multiple store views.
The license can be freely deactivated and moved to another Magento instance if needed.
The plugin you purchase is for lifetime usage but the access to technical support and updates is limited to one year. So in case you need to get the extension update or require technical support after a year you will need to prolong the license.
You can activate the purchased license in the development/staging environment and then move the license to the production environment by deactivating it in the admin panel and re-activating it in the new instance.
Please contact us if you require additional development licenses.
Yes, you can do that by contacting us.
No, we don't offer customizations for our modules but you can submit the feature request and it will be reviewed by our team.
Yes, you can customize our plugins to your needs. All our plugins come in 100% open code.
You can change the license from Community to Enterprise / Cloud by paying the difference cost. Please contact us for details.
You won't have access to product updates after the support period is ended and we won't be able to provide you with technical support.
You can extend your support period by paying the discounted product price.
You can request the refund within 30 days after the initial purchase. Please find more details on ourpage.