Boost B2B Sales with our Cart 2 Quote Module
Transform Your Cart into a Quote Request Platform with Our Magento 2 Extension
Community, Enterprise, Cloud
Elevate your B2B sales with our Magento 2 Quote Extension. Ideal for flexible pricing and custom products, this feature-rich tool embeds a 'Get Quote' button in your cart, simplifying personalized pricing requests and boosting customer engagement.
- Build Quote Request Form
- Embed The Popup Form In The Cart
- Get Inquiry Email With Cart Contents
- Attach Cart Contents To All Forms
- Send Customer Email Auto Response
- Browse/filter/export Customer Inquiries
A quick glance at frontend and backend functions.
B2B stores, private sales, or numerous other specific sales models may necessitate products with flexible pricing. This is where our Magento 2 quote extension comes in handy. If you offer products in bulk quantities, or if your products are customizable, gathering client feedback before calculating the quote price is essential. Our Magento 2 get quote extension streamlines this process.
The Cart2Quote Form extension for Magento 2 enables easy incorporation of a "Get Quote" button in the customer cart. This Magento 2 quote extension displays an interactive popup with a custom form when the button is clicked. This form can be used by customers to request a quote price. Upon form submission, the responsible personnel receive an email containing the requested product information and all custom data provided by the client.
Magento 2 Quote Extension: Turning Cart to Quote
- Craft custom quote request forms
- Embed "Request Quote" button on cart pages
- Limit form visibility to specific user groups
- Direct quote requests to the admin email
- Automate response emails to customers
- Archive, filter, and export quote requests
- Respond to quote requests from the admin panel
- Full multi-store configuration
- Easy translation to multiple languages
- Integrated with REST API & GraphQL
Magento 2 Get Quote Module
Building the Quote Form
Our Magento 2 get quote module enables diverse quote request forms in your Magento 2 store with a broad array of field types and configuration options.
- More than 27 field types
- Multi-column layouts
- Multi-step forms
- Fully responsive templates
- Field dependency
Get Quote Button via Magento 2 Get Quote Module
Customize the "Get Quote" button, adjust the text, CSS classes. Configure on Store View level. Determine the button's location via CSS selector.
- Embed the button in the cart page or minicart
- Set custom CSS and translatable text
- Determine the button's location via CSS selector
Configure Magento 2 Quote Extension for B2B Customers
Allow customers to add products to their carts, specify quantities, and request a custom quote price for the whole bundle. Choose which customer groups can access the quotation form.
- Set up the Magento 2 quote extension for specific stores
- Permit access to the quotation form for specific customer groups
Email Notifications via Magento 2 Quote Extension
Receive an instant list of requested products with all additional information in your email inbox.
- Receive admin notification with requested products
- Fully customize the email template
- Automatically reply to the customer's email
Form Builder with Magento 2 Get Quote Plugin
Multiple Field Types
The Magento 2 quote request plugin includes a plethora of field types such as text, dropdown, radio group, checkboxes, image picker, calendar, color picker, file upload, and more.
The form builder in our Magento 2 get quote plugin verifies customer data before submission. Use the built-in validations or a custom regular expression and display the configurable error message.
Prepare your quote request forms to be displayed in multiple languages in your Magento store with our easy-to-use controls.
Add Conditional Logic to Quote Forms with Magento 2 Get Quote Module
Our Magento 2 get quote module allows you to build dynamic get quote forms in your Magento 2 store and show/hide form elements based on the client's selection.
Quote Requests Management with Magento 2 Quote Extension
Full Data Management Solution
All quote requests are stored in the database and can be accessed from the Magento 2 backend. The admin UI offers filtering, sorting, editing, and data export functions.
Export Requests to CSV and XML
Export all collected data through the Magento 2 admin panel and use it with third-party applications such as Google Docs or Microsoft Office.
Print to PDF optional
Quote requests can be converted to a PDF file with a custom template. The PDF file can be created automatically upon customer submission and sent to the admin email address, or it can be manually printed from the Magento 2 admin panel.
The PDF feature should be purchased separately here.
REST API & GraphQL
Our Magento 2 extensions come with built-in REST API and GraphQL support. These interfaces allow you to perform the following operations:
- Retrieve the quote request data
- Submit the quote request
- Get the quote requests listing
- Retrieve quote request by the result ID
CRM Integrations for Seamless Workflows
Zendesk integration optional
This feature allows for quick creation of Zendesk support tickets directly from the quote inquiries you receive.
- Configure the Zendesk setup for each quote inquiry form
- Set default groups for new inquiries
- Establish ticket priority and type
- Assign followers to the ticket
- Use custom tags for quote inquiries
Interested in integrating with Zendesk? Purchase it separately here.
Mailchimp integration optional
Create Mailchimp contacts effortlessly from new Magento 2 quote inquiries. You can map inquiry fields to Mailchimp attributes.
- Map Mailchimp fields to inquiry fields
- Tag new contacts in Mailchimp
- Add a Mailchimp groups selector to the inquiry form
- Use a variety of input types for Mailchimp group selection: dropdown, multiselect, radio, checkbox
For integrating with Mailchimp, purchase separately here.
Salesforce integration optional
This integration allows for the generation of Salesforce leads directly from quote inquiries. Map fields from your Magento 2 quote inquiry form to Salesforce lead attributes.
- Map Salesforce fields to inquiry form fields
- Map standard and any custom Salesforce attributes
Ready to integrate with Salesforce? Purchase it separately here.
Zoho CRM integration optional
With this extension, you can generate Zoho CRM leads directly from quote inquiries. Map custom fields from your Magento quote inquiry form to Zoho CRM lead data attributes.
- Create Zoho CRM Lead object from the quote inquiry
- Create Zoho Desk Ticket from the quote inquiry
- Map inquiry fields to any standard or custom Zoho CRM attributes
Want to integrate with Zoho CRM? Purchase separately here.
HubSpot integration optional
Transform your quote inquiries into HubSpot contacts and companies. You can map any standard or custom HubSpot entity properties to form fields.
- Create HubSpot contacts and companies
- Connect forms to the HubSpot ticketing system
- Map any standard or custom HubSpot properties
Ready to integrate with HubSpot? Purchase separately here.
Klaviyo integration optional
This extension allows you to create and track Klaviyo profiles based on quote inquiries. Map fields from your quote inquiry form to Klaviyo profile properties.
- Create Klaviyo profile upon receiving a quote inquiry
- Map any standard or custom property
- Collect customer GDPR consents
- Monitor profile activity
Want to integrate with Klaviyo? Purchase separately here.
Freshdesk integration optional
With this feature, you can create Freshdesk tickets upon form submission. Map any standard or custom Freshdesk ticket properties to form fields.
- Configure Freshdesk integration for each form
- Assign support group for new submissions
- Set new ticket priority and type
- Assign agents for the ticket
- Add custom tags to new tickets
Interested in integrating with Freshdesk? Purchase separately here.
Installing the plugin is a breeze. Choose from two options:
- Use an sFTP program to upload files from the zip archive to your server
- Utilize Composer to install the package from our private repository
Our plugin is designed with simplicity in mind, allowing you to achieve various objectives with ease.
We're global-friendly! Our plugin supports multiple stores and languages.
Open Source Guarantee
e believe in transparency. Our plugin is 100% open-source, featuring no encoded or obfuscated files.
Some words from real customers.
Dec 7 2023
- Fix: error handling on results page if the requested product was deleted.
Oct 6 2022
- Fix: now possible to deselect all areas in Show In in configuration.
Sep 20 2022
- New: "add cart to submissions" parameter added to configuration.
Sep 8 2022
- Initial release.
Frequently Asked Questions
The license allows activation of the plugin within one production Magento instance with multiple store views.
The license can be freely deactivated and moved to another Magento instance if needed.
The plugin you purchase is for lifetime usage but the access to technical support and updates is limited to one year. So in case you need to get the extension update or require technical support after a year you will need to prolong the license.
You can activate the purchased license in the development/staging environment and then move the license to the production environment by deactivating it in the admin panel and re-activating it in the new instance.
Please contact us if you require additional development licenses.
Yes, you can do that by contacting us.
No, we don't offer customizations for our modules but you can submit the feature request and it will be reviewed by our team.
Yes, you can customize our plugins to your needs. All our plugins come in 100% open code.
You can change the license from Community to Enterprise / Cloud by paying the difference cost. Please contact us for details.
You won't have access to product updates after the support period is ended and we won't be able to provide you with technical support.
You can extend your support period by paying the discounted product price.
You can request the refund within 30 days after the initial purchase. Please find more details on ourpage.