ZOHO® CRM INTEGRATION
ADD-ON FOR WEBFORMS PRO 3
Community, Enterprise, Cloud
A quick glance at frontend and backend functions.
Create CRM leads
Create Zoho CRM leads on custom forms submissions. Map custom contact form fields to Zoho Desk lead attributes.
- Create Zoho CRM lead object out of the submission
- Choose the lead owner for each form
- Set the lead source for each form
- Map to any standard or custom Zoho Desk contact attributes
Create Zoho Desk tickets
Create Zoho Desk tickets from custom forms data. Map custom contact form fields to Zoho Desk ticket attributes.
- Create Zoho Desk ticket object out of the submission
- Map to any standard or custom Zoho Desk ticket attributes
- Configure department for each form
- Configure default ticket status for each form
- Configure new ticket priority for each form
- Select new ticket channel for each form and more
Precise data mapping
- Map lead attributes to form fields.
- Map ticket attributes to form fields.
- Map any standard or custom Zoho CRM or Desk attribute.
You have 2 options to install the plugin:
- Use sFTP program to copy files from zip archive to your server
- Use Composer to install package from our private repository
100% open source
The plugin comes 100% in open code and doesn’t have any encoded or obfuscated files.
Some words from real customers.
Sep 5 2022
- Zoho Desk integration added.
May 25 2022
- Initial release.
Frequently Asked Questions
The license allows activation of the plugin within one production Magento instance with multiple store views.
The license can be freely deactivated and moved to another Magento instance if needed.
The plugin you purchase is for lifetime usage but the access to technical support and updates is limited to one year. So in case you need to get the extension update or require technical support after a year you will need to prolong the license.
You can activate the purchased license in the development/staging environment and then move the license to the production environment by deactivating it in the admin panel and re-activating it in the new instance.
Please contact us if you require additional development licenses.
Yes, you can do that by contacting us.
No, we don't offer customizations for our modules but you can submit the feature request and it will be reviewed by our team.
Yes, you can customize our plugins to your needs. All our plugins come in 100% open code.
You can change the license from Community to Enterprise / Cloud by paying the difference cost. Please contact us for details.
You won't have access to product updates after the support period is ended and we won't be able to provide you with technical support.
You can extend your support period by paying the discounted product price.
You can request the refund within 30 days after the initial purchase. Please find more details on ourpage.