Product Inquiry Forms
Magento 2 Product Request Forms Extension
Community, Enterprise, Cloud
Embed custom request forms in your Magento catalog pages. Attach product information to the form submission. Send admin notifications with product inquiries such as a custom manufacture request, price quote request, sample request etc.
Product Sample Request Request For Quote Product Inquiry Product Questions Form
A quick glance at frontend and backend functions.
It's a common requirement for Magento store owners to let the customer have the ability to contact the store manager from the catalog page. It can be a product question or a sample request, custom manufacture request and so on. Our plugin allows you to embed custom contact forms on selected catalog pages of your Magento store which save currently viewed product information together with the customer submission.
- Create custom request form
- Configure the inquiry button
- Embed the button on selected catalog pages
- Limit the button to specific customer groups
- Receive the product inquiry by email
- Manage inquiries from the admin panel
- Send the customer automatic response
- Reply to the customer from the admin panel
Magento product inquiry form extension
Design the request form
With the wide array of field types and configuration options you can create any type of the inquiry form in your Magento 2 store.
- Over 25 field types
- Multi-column layouts
- Multi-step forms
- Fully responsive templates
- Field dependency
Configure the inquiry button, set the custom text, CSS classes. Choose where to place the button via the handy CSS selector.
- Embed the button in selected catalog pages
- Display the button in product listings and view pages
- Set custom CSS
- Set custom translatable text
- Set the placement of the button via the CSS selector
Configure for B2B customers
Select which customer groups can use the product request form button.
- Configure plugin for specific store
- Grant access to quotation form to specific groups
Instantly get the list of the product together with the customer submitted data to your email address.
- Get admin notification for the requested product
- Completely customize the email template
- Send customer automatic response to his inquiry
Multiple field types
The Magento 2 product form request plugin includes multiple field types such as text, dropdown, radio group, checkboxes, image picker, calendar, color picker, file upload and more.
The form builder has the functionality to check customer data before it gets submitted. Use the built-in validations or a custom regular expression and display the configurable error message.
Prepare your inquiry forms to be displayed in multiple languages in your Magento store. Translate every text with the simple set of controls.
Add conditional logic to request forms
Our module allows you to build dynamic get inquiry forms in your Magento 2 store and show / hide form elements based on the client selection.
Product inquiries management
Full data management solution
All product inquiries are stored in the database and can be accessed from the Magento 2 backend. The admin ui offers filtering, sorting, editing and data export functions.
Export requests to CSV and XML
You can export all collected date through the Magento 2 admin panel and use it with 3rd party application such as Google Docs or Microsoft Office.
Print to PDF optional
The product inquiry can be converted to a PDF file with the custom template. The PDF file can be created automatically on customer submission and sent to the admin email address. Or it can be manually printed from the Magento 2 admin panel.
The PDF feature should be purchased separately here.
REST API & GraphQL
Our Magento 2 plugins come with the built-in RaEST API and GraphQL support. You can perform following operations with these interfaces:
- Get the product inquiry data
- Submit the product inquiry
- Get the product inquiries listing
- Get product inquiry by the result ID
Integrate with popular CRMs
Zendesk integration optional
Instantly create Zendesk support tickets from product inquiries.
- Configure integration for each product inquiry form
- Assign default group for new requests
- Specify ticket priority and type
- Assign followers for the ticket
- Add custom tags to product inquiries
Zendesk Integration should be purchased separately here.
Mailchimp integration optional
Easily create Mailchimp contacts from new Magento 2 product inquiries. Map product inquiry fields to Mailchimp attributes.
- Map Mailchimp fields to product inquiry fields
- Assign Mailchimp tags to new contacts
- Add Mailchimp groups selector to product inquiry form
- Use diverse input types for Mailchimp group selection: dropdown, multiselect, radio, checkbox
Mailchimp Integration should be purchased separately here.
Salesforce integration optional
Create Salesforce leads from product inquiries. Map Magento 2 product inquiry form fields to Salesforce lead attributes.
- Map Salesforce fields to product inquiry form fields
- Map standard and any custom Salesforce attributes
Salesforce Integration should be purchased separately here.
Zoho CRM integration optional
Generate Zoho CRM leads from product inquiries. Map Magento custom product inquiry form fields to Zoho CRM lead data attributes.
- Create Zoho CRM Lead object from the product inquiries
- Create Zoho Desk Ticket from the product inquiries
- Map product inquiry fields to any standard or custom Zoho CRM attributes
Zoho CRM Integration should be purchased separately here.
HubSpot integration optional
Convert product inquiries to HubSpot contacts and companies. Map any standard or custom HubSpot entity properties to form fields.
- Create HubSpot contacts and companies
- Connect forms to HubSpot ticketing system
- Map any standard or custom HubSpot properties
HubSpot Integration should be purchased separately here.
Klaviyo integration optional
Create and track Klaviyo profiles on product inquiries. Map product inquiry form fields to Klaviyo profile properties.
- Create Klaviyo profile on product inquiry
- Map any standard or custom property
- Collect customer GDPR consents
- Track profile activity
Klaviyo Integration should be purchased separately here.
Freshdesk integration optional
Create Freshdesk tickets on form submission. Map any standard or custom Freshdesk ticket properties to form fields.
- Configure Freshdesk integration for each form
- Assign support group for new submissions
- Set new ticket priority and type
- Assign agents for the ticket
- Add custom tags to new tickets
Freshdesk Integration should be purchased separately here.
You have 2 options to install the plugin:
- Use sFTP program to copy files from zip archive to your server
- Use Composer to install package from our private repository
Very simple configuration lets you achieve a wide array of goals.
Multiple stores and multiple languages supported.
100% open source
The plugin comes 100% in open code and doesn’t have any encoded or obfuscated files.
Some words from real customers.
Oct 10 2022
- Initial release.
Frequently Asked Questions
The license allows activation of the plugin within one production Magento instance with multiple store views.
The license can be freely deactivated and moved to another Magento instance if needed.
The plugin you purchase is for lifetime usage but the access to technical support and updates is limited to one year. So in case you need to get the extension update or require technical support after a year you will need to prolong the license.
You can activate the purchased license in the development/staging environment and then move the license to the production environment by deactivating it in the admin panel and re-activating it in the new instance.
Please contact us if you require additional development licenses.
Yes, you can do that by contacting us.
No, we don't offer customizations for our modules but you can submit the feature request and it will be reviewed by our team.
Yes, you can customize our plugins to your needs. All our plugins come in 100% open code.
You can change the license from Community to Enterprise / Cloud by paying the difference cost. Please contact us for details.
You won't have access to product updates after the support period is ended and we won't be able to provide you with technical support.
You can extend your support period by paying the discounted product price.
You can request the refund within 30 days after the initial purchase. Please find more details on ourpage.