ADD-ON FOR WEBFORMS PRO 3
Community, Enterprise, Cloud
Add digital signature input to custom forms in Magento 2. Get signed submissions to your email address.
Required product: WebForms Pro
- Add Digital Signature Inputs To Forms
- Attach Digital Signature To Emails
- Store Signatures Securely In The Database
- Allow Customer To Edit Signature
A quick glance at frontend and backend functions.
Add digital(electronic) signature input to custom forms.
Browse signed results
Get all signed submissions in Magento 2 backend.
Get by email
Receive signed submission in your mailbox.
You have 2 options to install the plugin:
- Use sFTP program to copy files from zip archive to your server
- Use Composer to install package from our private repository
100% open source
The plugin comes 100% in open code and doesn’t have any encoded or obfuscated files.
Some words from real customers.
Apr 12 2023
- New: Magento 2.4.6 compatibility improvements.
- Fix: performance improvements in multi-step forms.
Dec 13 2022
- New: option to allow customer edit signature.
- New: alternative frontend signature rendering.
Oct 24 2022
- Fix: mobile device validation fix.
Aug 22 2022
- Compatibility with PHP 8.1.
- Fix: screen scaling issues on multi-step forms fixed.
Jan 11 2022
- Compatibility with WebForms 3.0.2.
Dec 8 2021
- Initial release.
Frequently Asked Questions
The license allows activation of the plugin within one production Magento instance with multiple store views.
The license can be freely deactivated and moved to another Magento instance if needed.
The plugin you purchase is for lifetime usage but the access to technical support and updates is limited to one year. So in case you need to get the extension update or require technical support after a year you will need to prolong the license.
You can activate the purchased license in the development/staging environment and then move the license to the production environment by deactivating it in the admin panel and re-activating it in the new instance.
Please contact us if you require additional development licenses.
Yes, you can do that by contacting us.
No, we don't offer customizations for our modules but you can submit the feature request and it will be reviewed by our team.
Yes, you can customize our plugins to your needs. All our plugins come in 100% open code.
You can change the license from Community to Enterprise / Cloud by paying the difference cost. Please contact us for details.
You won't have access to product updates after the support period is ended and we won't be able to provide you with technical support.
You can extend your support period by paying the discounted product price.
You can request the refund within 30 days after the initial purchase. Please find more details on ourpage.